- Discover Trainer-Led Workouts; A 30-day iFit trial membership gives you access to interactive training sessions, on-demand studio & global workouts, and connected fitness tracking in your home
- 5” Backlit Display; Track speed, distance, and estimated calorie burn; Integrated Tablet Holder; Stream interactive iFit workouts to your own smart device to stay engaged and motivated as you train
- Self-Cooling Mach Z Drive System powers sustained speed, interval, and endurance cardio training; Trainer-led 0-10 MPH Digital QuickSpeed Control and 0-10% Digital Quick Incline Control
- 20” x 55” Tread Belt recommended for users under 6’2”; ProShox Deck Cushioning protects your joints for a more comfortable run and recovery; Dual 2” Speakers and Auxiliary Port for entertainment
- 325-pound user weight capacity; Protected by a 10-year frame warranty and 1-year parts and labor warranty; 61” H x 36” W x 73.5” L
Purchasing and using a home treadmill among a variety of different options is certainly not an easy task for trainers; in fact, it is one of the most sensible health decisions that you should make with thorough consideration.
According to a fitness professional, a treadmill is more than any other piece of fitness equipment as with correct use, treadmill running will offer an ideal way to manage weight, burn calories, and enhance and strengthen your cardiovascular system. A running machine (along with an elliptical trainer) is pretty much a perfect choice for your cardio sessions.
The ProForm 505 CST Treadmill is a budget-friendly folding treadmill that is designed to offer durability and convenience. It features a space-saving and folding design for easy storage, quick incline adjustment, ProShox-cushioned running surface for added comfort, iPod and MP3 player compatibility, heart rate monitoring as well as an impressively long warranty.
ProForm 505 CST Treadmill Features
This foldable treadmill will make your fitness experience extremely simple and convenient. Once the user steps on the deck of the equipment, they can instantly access the full-loaded and ready-to-go professional training programs. With this you can enjoy a challenging workout by just pressing the start button, and you are the off. Your workout stats will be right in front of you when you are running, which means you can know your speed, mileage, heart rate, calories burned, and time employed.
Unlike most treadmills, this one can efficiently handle the top speed of ten miles per hour because of its faster flywheel gear ratio and bigger motor size. The QuickSpeed buttons allow the user to instantly adjust the intensity while staying focused on every step of the workout. Moreover, the treadmill is equipped with the in-home efficiency booster so that you can run it every day without worrying about using excessive amount of electricity. The motor is made using high-grade components that remain cool throughout the toughest workouts to offer a smooth, powerful, and quiet experience.
To make your in-house workout experience a comfortable one, ProForm has designed a roomy deck that will not make you feel confined as you run, jog, or walk. With a length of 55 inches, it offers your legs plenty of space to stretch out your stride, while the 20-inch width gives your upper-body extra elbow room. Prior to release, each treadmill belt is tested for one million cycles with twice the user weight to insure excellent quality and reliability. The 505 CST provides powered and automatic incline adjustability, and training with incline will give your legs the best possible workout on a treadmill.
Every treadmill released is well-equipped with ProShox cushioning in the entire deck area, as a result of which your joints will not ache regardless of how long you run, jog, or walk. With minimized stress on your knees, hips, ankles, and feet, you will enjoy a longer workout along with faster recovery time. The two heart rate monitoring hand-grip sensors are built-in on the handlebars and will let you know your heart rate at any point in your training in just a couple of seconds.
Keeping in mind the users’ desire for a clutter-free house, the treadmill is designed to fold up and get out of the way when you are done with your workout. The 505 CST Treadmill has a music port that is compatible with iPod so that you plug the device into the built-in sound system and enjoy your workout playlist. With two-inch speakers, you can turn up the tempo as well as the tune.
What We Liked
The ProForm 505 CST Treadmill has a space-saving design that makes it incredibly easy to fold and store away without any trouble. Also, its deck is compact and lightweight so you can fit it in small spaces. With a broad range of built-in workout programs, the user can confidently opt for any program to get the best results.
The treadmill will automatically adjust your speed and incline. Sound system along with iPod compatibility allow the user to listen to their favorite songs as they workout making exercising more enjoyable. The motor of the machine is long-lasting, powerful, and quiet. ProForm offers one-year warranty on parts, 25 years on the motor, and lifetime warranty on the frame.
What We Didn’t Like
While it is a more compact model than other models, the running area is a bit cramped, which can be an issue for tall people. The top speed of 10 miles per hour is great, but not good enough if you want to take intervals or sprint. Although the treadmill is equipped with heart rate monitoring programs as well as an EKG heart rate grip sensor, you cannot use a wireless receiver to track the heart rate.
- It offers generous weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- A running area of 55 inches x 20 inches on 70 inches x 34 inches deck offers enough room for most people.
- The motor has a power of 2.5 CHP.
- 18 built-in fitness programs by professionals offer a nice workout selection.
- ProShox Lite 2 cushioning is easy on the joints.
- QuickSpeed control can go up to 10 miles per hour.
- Built-in handlebar sensors allows you to track your heart rate.
- Quick incline control can be adjusted with just a push of a button and offers inclination from zero to 10 percent.
- It folds vertically for ease of storage against the wall.
- The console shelf allows you to plug in your MP3 player or iPod.
- It is equipped with the Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System.
- Treadmill dimensions: 68 inches in length, 73 inches in width, and 36 inches in height
The ProForm 505 CST Treadmill is one of the best treadmills that come in at a decent price, considering its excellent quality and several useful features. With a solid and sturdy construction and guaranteed durability, this product is exactly what you would expect in its price range. The customers who have purchased the machine are quite satisfied and do not have any significant complaints. They find it quite easy to assemble and convenient to use. Its superb compactness and incredible comfort stand it out among other similar models. Overall it is a great device for your home gym.
Want to work out at home but your joints don’t allow running? Have a look at our review of the Schwinn 230 recumbent bike!
Last update on 2024-03-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API