Wall mounting your television is a widely underrated way of modernizing the look and atmosphere of your living room. Not only does it look stylish but it also frees up valuable floor space. People tend to overlook TV mounting out of pure laziness or insecurity thinking that installation is a difficult task that they are not capable of carrying out safely. Fear not, even the corner TV mounts are easy to install and require no expertise whatsoever.
- Heavy duty corner TV wall mount bracket fits for most of 26-50" TVs up to 60 LBS, with max VESA of 400 x 400mm/mounting holes spacing. Images on left side will help you see if this TV corner mount perfectly fits your TV in the aspects: VESA, studs' location and possible blocked input. Not perfect? You can check other Mounting Dream corner mounts for BEST options.
- Separated wall plate designed to work on different angled corner walls and save space. Also can be installed on flat wall up to 24'' wood studs apart.
- Adjustable titling angles: tilts TV up 5° and down 15° to reduce glare, swivels TV left or right according to your seats position. Pull out to 16.5 inches and retract back to 3.4 inches, making your TV alive to move.
- Easy installation with decent instruction and all included hardware in pre-labeled bags. +/-3° post-installation adjustment allows perfect TV leveling. Comes with cable ties and bubble level as gifts.
- Technology of robot welding makes whole TV wall mount unit sturdy and safe. US based customer support answers your pre-purchase and installation questions. Our corner mount is 10-year warranted!
- Heavy guage steel supports screens up to 88 lbs. compatible with VESA (mounting hole pattern) 400x400mm/400x300mm/400x200mm/300x300mm/300x200mm/200x200mm/200x100mm/100x100mm (16"x16"/16"x12"/16"x8"/12"x12"/12"x8"/8"x8"/8"x4"/4"x4")
- Post-installation level adjustment allows the TV to perfectly level
- Tilt+15°/-5°, swivel 180 degrees and rotate for maximum viewing flexibility; VESA plate can be taken off for easy installation by one person
- Low Profile mount retracts to 2.2" to save space, Extends 20" from the wall
- Standard mounting hardware,10 ft HDMI Cable and 6" 3-Axis Magnetic Bubble Level included
- COMPATIBILITY: fits 30"-65" TVs with VESA(mounting hole pattern behind TV) from 100x100 mm (4"x4") to 600x400mm (24"x16")，weight less than 99 LBS.
- SPACE SAVING: dual wall plates design especially for corner mount, making full use of corner space.
- BETTER VIEWING: articulating by tilt adjustment from -15° to 15° and Swivel 180°, providing better viewing from any direction.
- SIMPLE 3-STEP INSTALLATION: you can do it yourself, no extra expert installation cost.
- WARRENTY: fulfilled by amazon, you can return the mount with no reason, plus we offer ONE year warranty!
Wall Mounts for Dummies
Why a Corner TV Mount?
When furnishing small spaces you have to often get creative. Positioning a TV in a corner is often overlooked purely because the vast majority of TV stands are designed to be used in line with the wall. Cramped areas such as the kitchen, guest bedroom or even your man cave might be perfect for positioning a TV in the corner, but we firmly believe that it is also a great option for living rooms with sectional sofas for instance.
In the photo above you can see a stylish yet comfy TV area, almost like a separate room within a room. Corner TV mounts open a door to tons of possibilities, get creative! For more inspiration see our Pinterest board about corner mounted TV’s.
Corner Mounting Tips
Generally speaking there are two possibilities when it comes to corner mounting: either a regular single bracket mount with a swivel for one wall or an actual corner TV mount with two brackets that are attached to both walls of a corner. Both work, but if you have decided to place your display on a corner then purchasing an actual corner TV mount is advisable as you don’t have to spend extra time with the measurements.
Mounting on a Concrete Wall
This one is easy. Necessary tools: a hammer drill, screws and wall plugs. Just decide on a desired spot and mark the drill spots with a pen. Recommended tools: a spirit level and a meter to make sure your mount goes straight.
- Drill a hole in the wall. Be sure to use a right sized drill bit to make sure the hole is properly fit for the wall plugs.
- Install the wall plugs.
- Fit the wall mount and install it.
Mounting on a Drywall
This one is a bit trickier because you have to locate the wall studs inside your wall as you will be mounting on them. Furthermore, you need to do your due diligence regarding the capacity of the wall in question. If you are uncertain it is advised to ask a professional.
Use a stud finder and knock on the wall to locate studs inside your wall. The sound goes from hollow to solid once you locate one. Most drywalls have 16 or 24 inches between the studs.