Wall mounting your television is a widely underrated way of modernizing the look and atmosphere of your living room. Not only does it look stylish but it also frees up valuable floor space. People tend to overlook TV mounting out of pure laziness or insecurity thinking that installation is a difficult task that they are not capable of carrying out safely. Fear not, even the corner TV mounts are easy to install and require no expertise whatsoever.
- Heavy guage steel supports screens up to 88 lbs. compatible with VESA (mounting hole pattern) 400x400mm/400x300mm/400x200mm/300x300mm/300x200mm/200x200mm/200x100mm/100x100mm (16"x16"/16"x12"/16"x8"/12"x12"/12"x8"/8"x8"/8"x4"/4"x4")
- Post-installation level adjustment allows the TV to perfectly level
- Tilt+15°/-5°, swivel 180 degrees and rotate for maximum viewing flexibility; VESA plate can be taken off for easy installation by one person
- Low Profile mount retracts to 2.2" to save space, Extends 20" from the wall
- Standard mounting hardware,10 ft HDMI Cable and 6" 3-Axis Magnetic Bubble Level included
- Unique articulating wall mount designed specifically for corner installation. Mount arms can independently articulate to allow centered or off-centered corner installation. By separating the wall plates, they can be installed on separate adjacent walls. If the wall plates are attached to the same wall, the mount can be installed just like any other articulating TV wall mount.
- Universal TV wall mounting bracket design fits most of 37-63 inch LCD/LED/Plasma TVs on the market (even up to some 70 inch TVs) up to VESA 800x400 and 132 lbs (Fits VESA 800x400, 700x400, 600x400, 600x300, 600x200, 400X400, 400X300, 400X200, 300X300, 300X200, 200X200, 200X100, 200X150, 100X100 mm). Please check VESA (mounting hole pattern behind TV), stud spacing, possible blocked cable/input and TV weight prior to making purchase decision to determine whether this TV wall mount fits your TV and the installation application.
- This wall mounting kit is compatible with Samsung, Sony, LG, Sharp, Insignia, Vizio, Haier, Toshiba, Sharp, Element, TCL, Westinghouse 37, 40, 42, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 55, 60, 63 and some 65 and 70 inch TVs. Tilt, Swivel, Articulate, Extend, Collapse with this universal TV wall mounting bracket.
- Continuous Tilt Feature (up to 15 degrees up or down) for Better Viewing Angle and Reduced Glare. Low-profile design ensures TV is close to the wall for a sleek finish. Large open wall plate design assures easy access to back of the TV and cables.
- Weight rated to 132 lbs - This bracket is one of the strongest brackets available on Amazon. Install your precious TV with confidence. Dual arm design prevents sagging that might be visible on lower weight rated and single arm mounts. Constructed from Reinforced Steel. Quick and easy to install - bracket comes complete with full instructions, integrated bubble level, installation hardware.
- TV CORNER WALL MOUNT FULL MOTION: Designed with split backplates and dual articulating arms to allow installation to a caddy corner. Utilize the dead corner space by installing your flat screen television on two adjacent walls. If the wall plates are attached to the same wall, the mount works just like any other articulating TV wall mount with swivel and extension capabilities.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE VIEWING ANGLES: TV swivel and tilt angle of this flatscreen corner wall mount can be adjusted to fit your room and ensure the best viewing angle. Swivels left and right 45 degrees and tilts up and down 15 degrees. With an extension range of 4.33" min to 16.14" max, even 55 inch TVs can be installed at a corner with room to adjust angles. Post installation angle adjustment of 5 degrees allows perfect leveling of your TV even after the mount is on the wall.
- VESA COMPATIBLE UNIVERSAL DESIGN: TV wall mount corner bracket comes with industry-standard VESA patterns of 100x100, 200x100, 200x200, 300x300, 400x200 and 400x400 mm, making it compatible with all the TV brands on the market with one of these bolting patterns, up to 66 lbs of weight.
- HEAVY-DUTY DESIGN: High-strength steel with 66 lbs of rated capacity safely hangs your TV on the wall. Carrying capacity is tested multiple times the rated load to ensure security of your TV. Dual arm design makes the corner wall bracket sturdier than single arm mounts and prevents sagging.
- EASY INSTALLATION: With the detailed step-by-step instructions and provided hardware, you can install this corner television mount in minutes, without having to pay a professional.
Wall Mounts for Dummies
Why a Corner TV Mount?
When furnishing small spaces you have to often get creative. Positioning a TV in a corner is often overlooked purely because the vast majority of TV stands are designed to be used in line with the wall. Cramped areas such as the kitchen, guest bedroom or even your man cave might be perfect for positioning a TV in the corner, but we firmly believe that it is also a great option for living rooms with sectional sofas for instance.
In the photo above you can see a stylish yet comfy TV area, almost like a separate room within a room. Corner TV mounts open a door to tons of possibilities, get creative! For more inspiration see our Pinterest board about corner mounted TV’s.
Corner Mounting Tips
Generally speaking there are two possibilities when it comes to corner mounting: either a regular single bracket mount with a swivel for one wall or an actual corner TV mount with two brackets that are attached to both walls of a corner. Both work, but if you have decided to place your display on a corner then purchasing an actual corner TV mount is advisable as you don’t have to spend extra time with the measurements.
Mounting on a Concrete Wall
This one is easy. Necessary tools: a hammer drill, screws and wall plugs. Just decide on a desired spot and mark the drill spots with a pen. Recommended tools: a spirit level and a meter to make sure your mount goes straight.
- Drill a hole in the wall. Be sure to use a right sized drill bit to make sure the hole is properly fit for the wall plugs.
- Install the wall plugs.
- Fit the wall mount and install it.
Mounting on a Drywall
This one is a bit trickier because you have to locate the wall studs inside your wall as you will be mounting on them. Furthermore, you need to do your due diligence regarding the capacity of the wall in question. If you are uncertain it is advised to ask a professional.
Use a stud finder and knock on the wall to locate studs inside your wall. The sound goes from hollow to solid once you locate one. Most drywalls have 16 or 24 inches between the studs.